Nomadish

Nomadish

11 January 2015

Kuksa - from North Cape to Sahara and more

Article number 100, good time to think about the past and since new year has started once again, I was looking back where my dear mug, Kuksa has been since 2009. Loads of good memories, wonderful places and people. For me it is like a personal little diary with memories. Photos from places, moments, meetings with animals.

Sometimes I stop and wonder what the hell im doing, shouldn´t I be a grown-up girl, having a job from 9 to 5 and live more regular life, sure it is not always full of glamour (it is called life, where ever you are and what ever you do, I suppose it would be the same). But this has now become my way of living and I will continue this until I know where to settle down and figure out the job I may do one day. I believe all comes in the right moment, this I have learned during the past years.

This way of living was not the easy choice for me or the people I care/who cares for me back home, obviesly they see me seldom. I wonder people who did the same let´s say 20 years ago when there was no internet connection which is allowing now people like me keeping the contact way better than before with the loved ones!

But then again, maybe we live just once...., depending on what you believe :)

Anyway, here is a collection of photos where Kuksa has been, obviesly I am not more far than few meters from the Kuksa :P.




Archeological site Phaistos


Finnlines, leaving Finland



Skiing in Portugal?




Taxi drive in Athens


Berries in Finland


On this point you can see Mont Blanc


Beer paradise in Italy


Maria and Christian, my dear bro <3


Akropolis


Cooking beside Mosel Rivel


Kuksa joins village party in France


Jmaa-El-Fna, Marrakesh, Morocco


Brewing in Belgium, the land of beers


Market in France


Artic Circle


Mont Saint Michel, Normandie, France


Roquefort in Roquefort :)


Wine and cheese tasting, Italy


Bamboo forest, France


Frangokastello, Crete, Greece



Following the route of the D-DAY, Normandie


Frite, frite, frite, in Belgium of course!


Sahara, next to Algerian border, Morocco




Samos Island, Greece


Viaduc De Millau, France




Pizza time, obviesly in Italy


"The rock of Gibraltar", Peloponnes, Greece


Timmelsjoch, Austria



Aradena, Crete, Greece



Camping on board, ferry Italy-Greece



One of the beautiful sunsets <3



Lieve Sunny <3 <3 <3


Porvoo, Finland, the village I love!


Somewhere in the Baltic sea


Ciao Italy



North Cape, the "end of the world", Norway


Sahara, Said the Berber


My favorite girls!




Cascade Ouzoud, Morocco







Medieval village, France


Gorge du Verdon




Fiat in Italy


Kuksa goes beer, Holland


Banana village, Morocco



Kefalonia Island


Holy Water of Lourdes, France


One of the billions little ports in Greece that I love so so much!


Corinth Canal


oooooopppppppppsssss !


And as last my dear doggy on her birthday 10.11.2014


12 comments:

  1. Aivan upeita kuvia Kuksasta.Kuksa on ollut niin monessa maassa sun mukana.Jos se osaisi puhua,niin varmaan sillä olisi hyviä juttuja kerrottavana matkan varrelta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onneks ei osaa, aattele mikä pari me oltais ku jo mut pitäs välillä hiljentää!

      Delete
  2. Löysin sen upean paikan siis Saint-Guilhem-le Desert.Pikku kylä Ranskassa.Tästä ei kylä parane.Sun blogissa 2014 syyskuu ja lokakuu.Hyvin kerroit historiasta ja loistavia kuvia olit ottanut.Ehkä mä joskus pääsen sinne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kuksan uskomattomat seikkailut :D!! Loisteliasta vuoden jatkoa Kuksalle + kanssakulkijoille!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalimera Eija :), Kiitos ja myös sinulle sinne Suomeen!

      Delete
  4. Hienoja kuvia ja upeita asioita olet kuksasi kanssa nähnyt.
    Aikuistumista odotellessa kannattaa olla reissulla ja tehdä niin kuin sydän sanoo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Soleil :), kiitoksia kommentistasi, joskus iskee pieni epätoivo, muttei ylitsevuotava (!), jatketaan tätä "lapsellista" menoa vielä koiran ja kuksan kanssa ja kuunnellaan juuri sitä sydäntä, sillä pääsee elämässä pitkälle <3

      Delete
  5. Vau! Todella mielenkiintoinen blogi! Löysin tämän jokunen päivä sitten, joten en ole kaikkea vielä lukenut, mutta mielenkiintoista olisi kuulla käytännön seikoista mitä on hyvä huomioida asuntoautossa/vaunussa ja tienpäällä eläessä. Kaikkea hyvää matkaasi! :) - Tuusa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tervehdys Tuusa! Mukavaa kun löytyy uusia lukijoita :). Pistän mieleen tuon käytännön seikat asian, autoni esittelyosiossa olen esitellyt mitä koen tarpeelliseksi itselleni autossa, mutta tarinaa löytyisi kyllä varmasti myös noista matkan käytännön seikoista, hyvä idea :)!

      Delete
  6. Sä voisit tehdä Kuksasta ihan oman kirjasen ja julkaista se.On niin hyviä kuvia ja tarinoita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos :), tää mun kuksa ei turhia ujostele kameran edessä!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)