Nomadish

Nomadish

23 November 2014

Lost a shoe?

 
*Last update 22.4.2015, more than 100 lost shoes by now...


Ive seen so many lost shoes on the beaches and found it funny to start taking photos of all kind of them and no, I do not have any kind of shoe fetishism or do I?? :P

I never touch the shoe when I find one, I leave it on it´s position how I found it and take the photo and so far I havent found a nice pair with a right size to take it with me.

Was it left there because it was broken? Did the sea bring it? I wouldn´t have the answer, all I know that once these lost shoes had a pair and someone to walk with :)





















 





For kids






For kids



















  
I guess this was once a sexy one!

 

















A pair !!!









This one is still alive with a living thing one it!



This shoe is the only one which is not photographed on the beach, but I found it so brilliant so I add it here!


 





















Im still hesitating if this one was once a shoe?






 

8 comments:

  1. :-) kun näkee maailmaa taiteilijan silmin, törmää moneen mielenkiintoiseen asiaan! Ehkä jossain kenkä etsii toista, kiva sarja!
    Hyvät jatkot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos Eija :). T.Kenkäfetissi :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha haa! Ei löytynyt mun kenkää tuosta suuresta määrästä huolimatta.Olipa hauska katsella mitä ihmeellisempiä kenkiä.Ehkä joku löytää vielä omansa.Loistava kuvasarja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seuraavaa kuvasarjaa kuvatessa :)...mikähän se voisi olla? Täältä ei ainakaan löydä kadonneita lapasia, Suomessa toimis hyvin tää!

      Delete
  4. Great Olly! Nice idea...the shoes are telling a strong story...Continue with this documentary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :), I will, actually after publishing these photos eventually I found a pair of shoes, changing after all the lost ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahhaa! Olen suunnitellut matkalla samaa. En vain ole edennyt toteutusasteelle.Meiltä on hukassa punainen Crocs- sandaali, katosi Saksassa (koko40, vasemman jalan) jos tulee vastaan, otathan talteen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :), eikö ookki käsittämätöntä kuinka paljon näitä parittomia kenkiä on! Tosin teilläkin on nyt yksi yksinäinen ja jos löytyy punainen crocs näillä tunnusmerkeillä niin laitan peräkonttiin talteen :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)