Nomadish

Nomadish

25 January 2015

My Blue Greece

Some of my Blue Greece photos <3

As today they have election in Greece I wanted to publish some of my Blue Greece photos - totally not political, just this is how I see the blue in here...

As all of you who have visited Greece, I am sure you have noticed the  "Greek" blue color, repeating every where, from houses to boats, flower pots,  furnitures etc.  I just love this color that reflects also in the sea! It just is soooo Greek :)






Chairs you see in most tavernas, gosh they can be so uncomfortable if you need
to sit longer time, but my butt is used to them by now :)


Greeks  just love to shoot bullets

 






R.I.P

































Greek beer














2 comments:

  1. Ihania kuvia,voi että! Mäkin rakastan kreikkalaisten käyttämiä värejä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanopa muuta, tuohon sinisen eri sävyihin ei taida väsyä koskaan!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)